I was tagged to do a blog tag from Gen over at www.colormedomestic.blogspot.com! I really want to thank her for thinking of me! First here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 question that the tagger posted for you, and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them
I have to say that I am going to break the rules. Haha! I unfortunately do not have 11 followers who have blogs, so I am not going to pass this on, but I will answer the questions! :)
Now here are the questions that Gen asked me:
1. What is a typical day like for you? I do not work outside of the home. My son goes to a private school about ten miles from us, so everyday I drive him to and from school. In between I run errands, work on my blog, take care of our home, and I also help take care of a sick grandmother and uncle.
2. What has been the hardest part of starting/having a blog for you? It has been costly for me. I have needed to purchase a lot of supplies that I didn't already have. Also, just trying make my blog visually appealing, and of course, getting followers.
3. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? The Vow
4. How do you drink your coffee? With Splenda and flavored creamer.
5. How is the weather today where you live, and where DO you live (if you don't mind saying)? I live in southern Indiana, and the weather was gorgeous today! It has been unusually warm here.
6. What is your favorite punctuation, the one you abuse too much but can't stop? (parenthesis, semi-colon, 3 dots, exclamation, uppercase, whatever!) It is definitely the exclamation!
7. Which is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, because of the warm memories with family and especially my kids.
8. Which is your favorite type of flower? Rose
9. What is the trait which you admire the most in other people? Just being genuinely kind and considerate.
10. If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be and why? To not feel guilty and worry so much.
11. Why do you blog? I love what I blog about which makes it easy. I want to share what I love to do. I also would like it to become profitable to help my family.